When you visit Froggy Pond Resort and stay in one of our 10 self-catering cabins then you can expect to see some of the most exquisite sun rises and ocean views in Cape Town. The open plan design cabins are great for families and friends wanting to get away from the busy urban lifestyle and offer superb views of all that mother nature has to offer.
Each of our cabin’s have the following:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Dressing room / storage room
- Open plan kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Kitchen equipped with cutlery, crockery, 2 plate stove with oven, fridge and all the necessary cooking and cleaning supplies. (We provide dishwashing liquid and drying cloths.)
- 1 Double bed and 2 single beds with bedding and extra blankets
- Bathrooms with shower and toilet – please bring own towels
- Braai facilities available with braai-grid in front of cabin
All of our cabins do not have televisions or TV connection, but as a replacement there are a thousand and ten other beautiful sights to see and great things to explore.
2018 Froggy Pond Cabin Pricing
Children: Children under the age of 6 years, sleep for free. If you have two little ones, we will count them as 1 adult.
Pets: No pets are allowed.
Visitors: A fee of R150 per person is payable immediately at the office.
Vehicles: We allow 1 vehicle per site and chalet. If you have extra vehicles, R50.00 per vehicle per day is payable on arrival.
Deposits / Fees: We ask a refundable breakage deposit of R450.00 per chalet, which is only payable back into your bank account after departure.
|Type of Accommodation:||Description:||Low
(May – Aug)
(16 Jan – Apr
(Dec – 15 Jan & Easter Weekend)
Open plan kitchen / lounge, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, braai facilities avail.
|R 305||R 385|
|2 Persons||R 405||R 485||R 595|
|3 Persons||R 505||R 635||R 815|
|4 Persons||R 645||R 775||R 945|
|5 Persons||R 805||R 935||R 1025|
|6 Persons||R 945||R 1055||R 1145|
|Cat 1||Motorcycles/ bicycles / backpackers||R 130|
|Cat 2||Tents / Rooftop-Tent
Campers / Double Axle Caravans
|Pensioners||Only for camp and caravan||-15%||-15%||-15%|